Sunday, August 15, 2010

The silent song in 20


I've been living and breathing in this world for 20 years. Thanks to my mum saccrify her life for gave birth to a princess like me. Last night, i got some wishes trough sms, and fb but not hear directly to my ears.


Before 12 i felt asleep because dat day i accompanied ma fren to buy tickets for Eid holiday. Reach hostel before Isyak rushing to bath and pray, heading quickly to surau for terawikh. So tired but i'm happy for meeting my old fren, Ooi after 2 years.


At 12 i woke up because my phone rang. Oh, it's my boy. Wishing me for my birhday. Then, after his called, i waited for my frens to sang besday song and wishes me. Waiting waiting and waiting..... But nobody came to me. Cause nobody sang, i called my boy and ask to sing me besday song. Tears rooling down from my bonny cheeks. Last year also only him sang dat song for me and also dis year. Thanks him a lots.


I'm still waiting for my frens dat night. But nobody came until i felt asleep. Nobody be my side during my birthday. Nobody sang besday song to me, nobody hug me and said happy birthday azie. Thans Allah coz in fb there are still frens and relatives wishes me.


Before sleep, i sang the song silently in my blanket for myself.


1 comment:

hafizuddinhanizafuddin said...

hhot3!!!t aku s0h dak2 klas nyanyi tok ang ea.........heeeeeeeeee...touchin' gilak la mu nh....