Monday, April 12, 2010

My first english novel that I read



I don't like to read English materials. During my secondary school, every class will get a The Star newspaper everyday. But i only take the newspaper to do Sudoku. One day my Litle TNK read a novel, I'm fall in love at the first sigh at that novel. I take that novel and have a quick review. It looks interesting. So, i borrow it. Little advise me to read English books and novel to gain my vocab as i am tooooo dummy in English.


Rosie Dunne by Cecelia Ahern




Don't judge a book by its cover. I really judge this book by its cute cover and I love the story too. After read it, I always dream to be as Rosie and a person like Alex will come to my real life.



It is a nice story and the words that have been use quite easy to understand. I really LOVE this novel. I tried to find it at some bookstores but didn't find it. Sigh. T__T . So, anyone that have this book can i borrow pleaseeee...




No comments: