Friday, January 13, 2012

I'm back!

Hello there pep..
For a long time i didnt write here and now its the time for me to reactivate thie Hulahoop. I tot that the spelling for this blog is HULLAHOOP with double L then i noticed its only with single L, HULAHOOP. Never mind. 

Why i reactivate this blog?
Fyi, i'm majoring in Social Study and this semester we need to attend class for minor subject. We freely can choose whether to take Bahasa melayu's class or English. I Though about this deeply in choosing the minor. As the result, i chose English.


Why?
first, wanna improve my english especially in speaking and second is when we are posting for another three years, we dont noe what subject we'll need to teach. It's ok if i need to teach Bahasa because its my mother tongue. I can speak Bahasa fluently. The problem 'll comes if i need to teach English. If  my tongue cant pronounce the words properly and correctly.... it's ashamed if the student said that 'teacher, your pronounciation is wrong, it suppose to be... bla bla bla..." See. 

So, for the conclusion, i chose English. btw,  I wanna say hye to you who r willing to read my rubbish entry with broken grammar. Never mind, i'll learn from mistake. Correct me if i'm wrong. Thanks. (^__^)V see u soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good luck azie..!

it doesnt matter how is ur english today as long u keep try to improve them. here some tips, listen and watch english songs and movies. it helps. :)

good luck with ur english! :D